23rd December 2015, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship after completing diploma 5th semester with 98?

I have completed my diploma 5th semester got 98. Can I get any scholarship? So, please tell me how I can do this? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to B.Tech 5th semester after completion of three years diploma course?
  2. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  3. Can I get a job in Navy after scoring 66.82% in 5th semester of Mechanical Engineering diploma
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  5. How to apply for scholarship for MS in US in Aeronautical Stream?
  6. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  7. How to get diploma question papers for 5th semester
  8. 5th semester diploma previous years question papers in electronics engineering?
  9. Can I get a job after completing the internship and stopping B.Tech course after 5th semester?
  10. Possibility to join NDA for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester candidate?
  11. Can I give GPSC if I am a diploma 5th semester student?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for 5th semester B.Tech after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  13. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 98 marks in D-CET and secured 67% in 5th and 6th semester of Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  15. What is the diploma mechanical syllabus? I am pursuing diploma 5th semester
  16. Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech 5th semester through JELET 2016?
  17. How may I get previous year question papers of 5th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
29th December 2015, 11:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship after completing diploma 5th semester with 98?

Yes, definitely you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your three years Diploma course. Eligibility criteria required to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies is mentioned below :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct by District Officer then, you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?