15th March 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after completing the internship and stopping B.Tech course after 5th semester?

Due to family problem I am not continuing my B.Tech after 5th semester but i want to join internship please help. Will it help to get the job right after the internship gets over in the same company? Can someone please provide me the information on this? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance for internship for MCA 5th semester?
  2. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  3. How to do internship with an IIT company after completing MCA 5th semester
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  6. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  8. List of companies to do internship during MCA 5th semester?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  12. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  13. List of companies to do internship in my 5th semester holidays?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  15. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  16. While in 5th semester MCA(VTO) how to join internship?
  17. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
15th March 2015, 11:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after completing the internship and stopping B.Tech course after 5th semester?

No, it is not possible to get job after completion of internship if you discontinue your B.Tech course. Pre- Placement Offer or PPO is given on the good performance in the internship and the student can join the company after completion of the concerned course maintaining the eligibility conditions of the concerned company.

If you discontinue your B.Tech course after getting PPO from internship then your PPO will become null and void. You need to complete the degree course to be eligible for the joining. If you discontinue your B.Tech, your qualification will come down to 10+2 or diploma whichever you did before B.Tech course.

Hence it is advisable to continue your B.Tech. You can take education loan to meet the expense of your course if there is any financial problem, otherwise try to solve the family problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?