2nd July 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i get scholarship for studying MDS in UK?

Can i get scholarship for studying MDS in UK?

6th July 2015, 06:41 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: Can i get scholarship for studying MDS in UK?

Yes, you can get scholarship to study MDS in UK. The scholarship is will be given based on your grades in college.

Since you will be going abroad you will have to appear for entrance exams like IELTS to study in UK. If you score good atleast 90% then you will be eligible for scholarship. In College also if you get top grade or rank then you get your fees paid as a reward by the university itself.

The sports and extra curricular activities also make a student eligible for scholarships.

The TATA Education scholarships to study abroad is the scholarship given to top merit studemts who fill the application forms. This forms are distributed in the month of december of every year.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?