3rd February 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i get scholarship till i complete my research studies?

I am doing B.tech degree and is availing the scholarship facility. I want to continue my studies further and do research studies. So i want to know if i can get scholarship till i complete my research studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  2. How to complete further studies as I have done only till 7th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  4. Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?
  5. Is there any scholarship which I can apply for with 80% marks throughout studies?
  6. How much scholarship will I get for my graduation studies from Indira Gandhi scholarship being single girl child in family?
  7. How can I get scholarship amount if selected in CBSE CSS Scholarship?
  8. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  9. What should I do if I have not received my scholarship amount from CSSS by CBSE?
  10. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  11. What should I do if I have not yet got the scholarship from CSSS which was promised before?
  12. Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  14. How to apply for scholarship for MS in US in Aeronautical Stream?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher studies in India?
  16. Will there be any university which offer MCA course at free of cost and by giving scholarship to Physically Handicapped candidates?
  17. How and when I can apply for study scholarship?
  18. What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?
16th April 2016, 02:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get scholarship till i complete my research studies?

Yes, there are many scholarships which can be received even till the research studies gets over. There are many more scholarships which are given for research studies to the research fellows. It depends on the scholarship which you are seeking. Since you have not mentioned the scholarship which you are currently getting, hence it is not possible for us to give further details. Kindly comment below with the name of the scholarship ; post which we will be able to provide more detailed updates on your query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?