9th December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to complete further studies as I have done only till 7th?

Actually I have studied only till 7th and I want to complete my 10th and 12th and study further for law I am 28 years so can’t go to school so if you could help me and guide me that how I should complete my studies. Thank you. Satish

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after scoring 58.26% aggregate in 7th semester? Should I go for further studies?
  2. Possible to join indian army? I have studied till 7th only -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the various entrance exams for government jobs after B.E ECE? I am got 57% till 7th semester
  4. Is my friend eligible for SSC board exam after studying only till 7th std and aged 20 years old? Procedure to apply?
  5. Can I get admission to pursue 10th and 12th to further study LLB if completed 7th being a 28 years old candidate?
  6. Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year
  7. Can I get job in TCS and IBM if secured 50% in 10th, 79% in Diploma and 74% till 7th semester of B.Tech(IT)?
  8. Eligibility for SBI Associates banks PO posts after securing 66% of marks till 7th semester of B.Tech and waiting for the 8th semester results?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Army for a candidate who quit education after completing 7th standard?
  10. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
  12. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  13. Eligibility to appear in CTS on-campus interview for a candidate who have arrears?
  14. Can a 7th class student get any scholarship for study?
  15. List of MNC companies which offer recruitment for a candidate who has secured 6.5 CGPA till 7th semester of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  16. Previous year placement papers of HCL?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria of CTS for B.Tech CSE branch
  18. How can I apply for other government universities of MCA like UPTU, JNU, NIMCET?
10th December 2015, 02:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete further studies as I have done only till 7th?

You can opt to study from Open Universities,i.e. from NIOS, IGNOU,etc. From there however,you can continue with your studies and can study further.

There is totally nothing to worry about it. Just pay attention towards your studies a bit and I am sure you will get through your education in no time.
10th December 2015, 04:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for NIOS admission if you don't have class 10th or 12th qualification due to personal reasons. It is a open school certificate which you will get after passing the exam.

NIOS is accepted by most of the colleges and universities for admission in various courses. You can also apply for job with it.
10th December 2015, 11:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually I have studied only till 7th and I want to complete my 10th and 12th and study further for law I am 28 years so can’t go to school so if you could help me and guide me that how I should complete my studies. Thank you. Satish
The aspirant can study through National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).

NIOS offers Open Basic Education (OBE) ‘C’ Level Course – Equivalent to Class VIII.

Academic Courses:
Secondary Course – Equivalent to Class X.
Senior Secondary School – Equivalent to Class XII.

The candidate can get the details in the NIOS website http://www.nos.org/
11th December 2015, 12:07 AM
rituja mukherjee

I would definitely encourage you to complete your education- at least the school level. Age is definitely a factor now. And I believe that you are already into some work, so to maintain both will be tough. You wont be able to attend regular classes. So the option of Open Schooling is the best for you. You can join private tutions for the ease of understanding the subjects. It has been long since you have been detached from regular course of study. Open Schooling will provide you solution to sit for the examinations when you feel that you have had enough preparation. In this way it will help in creating a balance between all the aspects. Private classes will be essential as well as effective for coping up with the curriculum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?