15th March 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to do Master's in Literature in UK/USA for a graduate of Egerton University, Kenya?

Hello,
I am graduated from Egerton University in Kenya with first class Honours in English and Literature. How do I get a scholarship to study for Master's in Literature at UK or USA?

16th April 2016, 03:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to do Master's in Literature in UK/USA for a graduate of Egerton University, Kenya?

It is nice to see that you have such good grades and aiming to pursue higher studies. Scholarships are given by the institutes of UK/USA on the below grounds -

- Outstanding performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission.
- Getting some extraordinary achievement in the field of extracurricular.
- Excellent performance during the course in the field of academics.

Apart from these there are various workshops and contests organized in which you can participate like essay writing , poem writing, etc. and win lump sum amounts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?