31st May 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship while doing M.Tech with my B.Tech marks?

Sir,

I am doing M.Tech from Banasthali University. Can I get the scholarship But i have not given the gate exam And my B.Tech aggregate is 80%. Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Reply me as soon as possible.

31st May 2015, 10:54 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship while doing M.Tech with my B.Tech marks?

Banasthali university offers various PG and UG courses.

There are various scholarships offered by the university based on the qualification level.

It offers scholarship of Rs.5000/- for candidate's who have obtained highest marks in B.Tech first and second year examinations.

As you have not have GATE rank, then there is no other way to get the scholarship.
31st May 2015, 12:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship while doing M.Tech with my B.Tech marks?

To get scholarship for pursuing M.Tech course after completion of your B.Tech course,
you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees.

2. You should not be the child of any government employee.

3. You should get admission to study M.Tech course only under entrance examination counselling.

By satisfying the above eligibility criteria , you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state official epass website, after apply for scholarship, you need to submit the documents like Income Certificate, B.Tech Marks Sheet, Aadhar Card, Ration Card Xerox copies in your college where you wish to pursue M.Tech course, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct then, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?