16th February 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend if secured admission in M.Tech through PGCET?

hello
do i get scholarship or stipend
during the course is commencing in
the academics of M.Tech if got pgcet admission?
please let me know as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to get stipend or financial aid in M.Tech entering through PGCET?
  2. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  3. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  4. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?
  5. Details about PGCET? Details regarding PGCET?
  6. How to get admission in M.Tech? I have scored 18000 in PGCET
  7. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria of PGCET?
  9. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years question papers? What should be the ranking in the PGCET entrance exam?
  10. Details regarding PGCET entrance exam?
  11. Complete details about PGCET?
  12. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
  13. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. From where in Bangalore to purchase the PGCET form for admission in M.Tech computer science? Any official website for PGCET Authority? Last date of getting the admission form and submission?
  15. Details about PGCET? I am pursuing B.Tech final year
  16. Previous years question papers for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech for ECE branch
  17. What is the future in M.Tech for B.Tech ECE student? Which colleges to prefer in Visakhapatnam? Can I get a seat in Visakhapatnam after scoring 5790 rank in PGCET?
  18. How can I join NIT Calicut after scoring 436 GATE score? Is there any scholarship available for me?
2nd June 2017, 12:46 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend if secured admission in M.Tech through PGCET?

Stipend during M.Tech degree is usually provided to GATE qualified candidates only. If there is any state government entrance exam for stipend, then you have to clear that with merit.

Hence, if you don't have a GATE score, then chance if getting stipend will not be good. Just contact your university for any such scholarship schemes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?