19th December 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MBBS course if passed 12th last year? Can I get loan from Indian Government?

I finished my 12th at this last years can I join m.b.b.s course this year,and can I get bank loan from indian government rather any bank?

24th December 2013, 11:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MBBS course if passed 12th last year? Can I get loan from Indian Government?

Yes, you can definitely join MBBS course this year even if you have done your 10+2 last year. There are various entrance exams through which you can get into the best medical colleges of India like AIIMS, AFMC, JIPMER, etc. India is facing a shortage of efficient doctors and as a whole requires development in the medical field to a great extent.

It is good to see young aspirants like you to join this field and serve the people. This will definitely enhance the field. However, we are sorry to state that there is no such loan facility from the Indian government. Nationalized banks under the Indian government has the privilege of giving loan loan facility. You can also take loans from various private organizations like Sahu Jain Trust.

However, you can avail scholarships from the State government and the government undertaking companies like the PSUs. But only few state government gives such scholarships and under the criteria that the annual income of your family from all the sources do not exceed 1 lakh. You can also avail scholarships from private organizations as well but all have a criteria of financial income limit of your family from all sources.
27th January 2014, 01:49 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join MBBS course if passed 12th last year? Can I get loan from Indian Government?

You are eligible for the education loan if you wish to pursue MBA. You have to apply for the loan. You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. You are eligible to join MBBS course even if you have completed 10+2 last year. India has one of the best medical colleges like AIIMS, AFMC et al. You can avail scholarships from the State government and the government undertaking companies like the PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?