8th January 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy? I am a 12th passed in commerce

Dear sir
My name is jadeja Anandrajsinh (surendranagar Gujarat)
I am a 12th pass in commears And now i am studia in S.Y.BCA so when i am compleat my BCA then How can i join indian neavy
And i am neavy join becuse i like a indian neavy so plese Reply.

20th April 2013, 01:57 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy? I am a 12th passed in commerce

Dear Friend,
Mostly only the 12th passed Science Students are eligible for the Post in The Indian Navy as the basic eligibility criteria starts with 10+2 Physics and Maths.You may have Maths but not the Physics.You may also join the Indian Navy after the Completions of B.Com.

PC Logistics cadre and SSC Logistics Cadre are the two stream for which you can apply for after the completions of B.Com.
Beside this there are lot of choice you can go forward don't be upset.

You can also visit the main site directly in order to clear your all queries:
http://www.indiannavyrecruitment.com
14th June 2023, 08:41 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy? I am a 12th passed in commerce

To join the Indian Navy after completing 12th in Commerce, you can consider the following entry schemes:

Indian Navy Sailor Entry: You can apply for the Indian Navy Sailor entry as a Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) or Artificer Apprentice (AA). The eligibility criteria generally include age limit, educational qualifications (which varies depending on the specific sailor entry), and physical fitness standards. You will need to appear for a written examination, followed by a physical fitness test and medical examination.

Indian Navy Civilian Posts: The Indian Navy also offers various civilian posts for which you can apply based on your qualifications and skills. These include positions in areas such as administration, logistics, education, finance, and more. You can check the official Indian Navy website or employment news portals for civilian job vacancies and their eligibility requirements.

Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer Entry: If you wish to become an officer in the Indian Navy, you can apply for the Short Service Commission entry. This entry is available through various schemes such as the Indian Navy Direct Entry, University Entry Scheme (UES), or the Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET). The eligibility criteria typically include a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and age limit. The selection process may involve a written examination, interview, and medical examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?