24th January 2012, 05:00 PM
boooom

What are the courses available related to Endodontics Clinical Practice after BDS?

hello sir/madam i want to know what r the courses available regardind endodontics clinical practice after bds

Related Questions:
  1. Courses related to Clinical Research available to study for BDS doctor?
  2. Other than MDS and Clinical Practice, what can be done after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do short term courses after diploma in Endodontics, Aesthetic dentistry
  4. Possibilities to do Endodontics in United Kingdom?
  5. Requirements to practice MDS(Conservative & Endodontics) in US?
  6. What are the study options after BDS except MDS?
  7. Career options left after completing BDS except MDS or Clinical Practice?
  8. How to get settled in abroad after completing BDS and have my own clinic with 3 years of clinical experience?
  9. How to do MSc in Endodontics in India? How can I do DNB after BDS?
  10. Possibility to practice in Abroad for BDS student of India? -- [New]
  11. Can i start Clinical practice just after completing my BDS degree?
  12. What is the procedure to go for Clinical Research after completion of BDS?
  13. After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?
  14. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  15. Does DY Patil offers Diploma courses in Endodontics, Orthodontics and Cosmetic industry?
  16. What are the career options in medical field?
  17. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  18. Courses that can be done after BDS in UK? What is the scope after doing the course in UK? How much is the expenditure?
25th May 2012, 01:23 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: What are the courses available related to Endodontics Clinical Practice after BDS?

HELLO SIR?MADAM
IGNOU university is offering Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics (PGCE), Eligibility is: BDS (DCI recognised) after completion of internship.
Manipal college of Dental sciences is offering Certificate Course in Aesthetic Dentistry.

With regards
manikanta
3rd October 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available related to Endodontics Clinical Practice after BDS?

is there any vacancy in kolkata ignou univercity for diploma or certified courses inendodontics
10th June 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What does one do after mds if there is no scope for that subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?