19th August 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i take CFA course being a Science graduate? How it will benefit me in jobs?

Hi, i am a science graduate and currently working for CRISIL LTD. as marketing associate for Bank loan rating. Can i take CFA Course and how it will benefit me.

Thanks
Niraj Kumar
Email id:- [email protected]

20th August 2015, 01:43 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take CFA course being a Science graduate? How it will benefit me in jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i am a science graduate and currently working for CRISIL LTD. as marketing associate for Bank loan rating. Can i take CFA Course and how it will benefit me.

Thanks
Niraj Kumar
Email id:- [email protected]
The eligibility to do CFA is a graduation in any stream. It is the post graduate course conducted by ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India). The aspirant can study through correspondence. The course will be useful in financial management like investment banking and portfolio management. You may get a job in mutual funds and related fields. One has to be very good in economics. The CFA graduate has to judge the movement of the stock markets globally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?