30th September 2010, 02:12 PM
gaaurav

How to apply for CFA course entrance exam? Institutes offering the course?

hi i am Gaurav from rajasthan i am graduate and i would like to join cfa cource so plz suggest me how i get enroll in cfa cource enterance exam and also send the detail of institutes

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result?
  2. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  3. Whether my CA Articleship of 3 years will be calculated as experience for CFA(American) course?
  4. How to do CFA after doing M.Com from IGNOU
  5. Can I apply for CFA after completing B.E in electrical engineering
  6. List of Institutes in India offering Master of Healthcare Administration? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to apply for this Entrance Exam?
  7. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  8. Best coaching centre in Kolkata for medical coaching?
  9. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  11. Which is a good choice for me of doing CFA from ICFAI and doing CFA from ICFAI?
  12. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  13. Should I go for finance or CFA after completion of graduation(BBM)
  14. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  15. Which institutes in Mumbai offers CFA course? Job opportunities available for CFA qualified? -- [New]
  16. Which are the institutes in india offering MHA?
  17. Which is better MBA or chartered financial analyst?
  18. Which course in better among CA, CS, CFA and ICWA for MBA candidate? Scope of CFA and CPA in USA after completing MBA?
1st March 2011, 07:05 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for CFA course entrance exam? Institutes offering the course?

Those aspiring to be Chartered Financial Analysts need to register themselves with ICFAI.

It is a must that the candidate applying should be a graduate. Postgraduates are also

allowed to apply for the course. There is no minimum marks required as part of the

eligibility criteria. . The duration is for two years. The exams are held 4 times of the year.

The cost will be around Rs 45000/-.

to get more information about CFA you can visit the below link .

http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprogr...ges/index.aspx
13th June 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for CFA course entrance exam? Institutes offering the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaaurav View Post
hi i am Gaurav from rajasthan i am graduate and i would like to join cfa cource so plz suggest me how i get enroll in cfa cource enterance exam and also send the detail of institutes
Go get it
28th June 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

It is necessary to be graduate to pursue cfa?
8th July 2011, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

I have done bs-finance from icfai with 53%.Am I ellegible to enroll for cfa?Is there any enterance exam to enroll for distance mode cfa? PRITI
4th August 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance test for cfa nd what 's the fees structure ?
13th December 2011, 07:38 PM
fdst1

For any query related to CFA, Financial Modeling, Equity research and career opportunities in Investment Domain contact FinDestination at 9765407091
www.findestination.com
16th December 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

no entrance exam is required for CFA there is a plenty of opportunities
17th December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Yes no entrance test required. For international CFA June 2012 next deadline to register is 15th Feb, 2012

www.findestination.com
8th April 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

is final year student can apply for cfa?
11th June 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I m student of T.Y.Bcom(BAF). I WANT TO PURSUE CFA COURSE.SO CAN I ENROL FOR THIS YEAR .IS THERE ANY ENTERANCE EXAM TO ENROLL FOR CFA AND WHAT IS COURSE FEES.
29th December 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum qualification to write cfa entrance exam
28th August 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Is dere entrance test to join coaching for cfa? N how to prepare for entrance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?