25th September 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I take an Education Loan under OBC TFW Scheme being a student of Kashi Institute Of Technology, Varanasi? Possibility to claim fee relaxation?

I am the student of Kashi Institute Of Technology, Varanasi under TFW scheme. But my college wants Rs. 39000 per year as a fee which is almost very high for me. Please tell whether can I take an Education Loan under OBC TFW Scheme?
Or, can I claim college for fee relaxation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for education loan or claim fee relaxation at KIT, Varanasi being a OBC TFW category candidate?
  2. Can I take education loan from any Bank for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme in UPTU?
  3. Which college can I get in B.Tech after scoring UPTU rank of 11032 in girls?
  4. Which government college can I get after securing 563 rank in UPSEE?
  5. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges?
  6. Can I get a government college after scoring 89336 rank?
  7. Can I get a chance to get into government college after scoring 10305 rank?
  8. Possibility to apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme to study from KIIT? Documents required for it?
  9. How Education Loan scheme works? Any bank provides cash payment to students or it is done directly to institute?
  10. Which UPTU colleges can i get after scoring 45878 rank in UPSEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to claim Income Tax Deduction if pay interest at the beginning against Education Loan?
  12. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  13. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  14. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  15. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  16. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  18. Can I get admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 196 in UPSEE in SC category?
6th October 2016, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take an Education Loan under OBC TFW Scheme being a student of Kashi Institute Of Technology, Varanasi? Possibility to claim fee relaxation?

You can apply for education loan on the basis of your admission documents at the nearest PSU bank. You will be sanctioned loan according to the fee, if you are found suitable according to the application.

There is a central government scheme for interest subsidy on education loan, if you are an OBC non creamy layer candidate. You can even apply for scholarship under state government, if your family income is less than 1 lac.
13th April 2017, 02:13 AM
subho0057

Default Re: Can I take an Education Loan under OBC TFW Scheme being a student of Kashi Institute Of Technology, Varanasi? Possibility to claim fee relaxation?

Sir my father eirks in a small shop,i am appearing jexpo, this year.My father doesn't have any income tax file,although family income is less than Rs 2.50 lakh is i am eligible for tfw scheme??
13th April 2017, 02:16 AM
subho0057

Sir here i had filled up my form of jexpo 2017 with tfw scheme ,but my father works in a small shop doesn't have any income tax file, is i am eligible for tfw scheme although my family income is less than Rs 2.50 lakh.if yes then kindly send me the procedure..

Subhojit dutta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?