9th April 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Can SBI grant an education loan of 7 lakh to study LLB from Chanakya National Law University, Patna? Procedure to apply and conditions for it?

Hello sir, i want to study LLB course from Chanakya National Law University, Patna. Can SBI grant me an education loan of 7 lakh? Procedure to apply and conditions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  2. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  3. Fee structure of Chanakya Law University? Can I apply for an education loan before taking admission?
  4. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  5. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  6. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  7. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  8. Which college should I opt between Amity Law School and Chanakya National Law University Patna? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan?
  10. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? How much interest free amount they can grant?
  11. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala? -- [New]
  12. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  13. Can I appear for CLAT if I am 24 years old
  14. Can I get any NLU after scoring 80 marks in CLAT? I had a domicile of Chhattisgarh
  15. List of colleges Russia and admission procedurefor MDS? How to get education loan from SBI, Chauhatta, Patna?
  16. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  17. What will be the installment terms and condition for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI? Necessary documents for it?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
12th April 2017, 09:31 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can SBI grant an education loan of 7 lakh to study LLB from Chanakya National Law University, Patna? Procedure to apply and conditions for it?

To get an education loan from State bank of India the candidate should be the citizen of India. The candidate must have secured admission in the recognized University in India or abroad. The student should not have any outstanding loan amount from any other bank. Parents should sign up as the Co-Applicant.
The candidate needs to submit photo copy of Address proof, Income proof, Income details, Education documents. After providing above mentioned documents the bank will grant you loan of Rs. 7 lac and after that when you will get the job then only you need to repay the loan amount along with interest.
The candidate can avail the loan without any processing fee. Up to Rs.4 lac the interest rate is 3.50% above Rs.4 lac and up to Rs.7.50 lac the interest rate is 3.75% and above Rs. 7.5 lac the rate of interest is 1.75%. Loan taken up to Rs.4 lac no security is required above rs.4 lac up to Rs.7.50 lac collateral security in form of a suitable third party guarantee is to be provided and above Rs. 7.50 lac co-obligation of parents together with tangible collateral security along with assignment of future income to the bank is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?