29th July 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I take education loan from any Bank for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme in UPTU?

Hello sir, Can I take education loan from any Bank for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme in UPTU? Please help me and say will SBI can give education loan for TFW seat?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  2. Can i get admission in IET Lucknow in MCA stream? Information about fee waiver scheme of UPTU?
  3. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  4. What kind of college can I get through Fee Waiver scheme of MPPET?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Can I change my branch from ECE to Mechanical under fee waiver scheme of UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure B.Tech admission under fee waiver being an SC candidate?
  8. Admission in B.Tech along with fee waiver?
  9. MIT Pune provides tuition Fee Waiver Scheme for OBC students?
  10. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  11. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Whether assistantship includes in margin of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  13. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  14. Is fee waiver program of UPTU applies for MCA as well? Process to get fee waiver seat being a poor candidate?
  15. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  18. Admission in possible in B.Tech at any institute under Fee Waiver scheme for Diploma engineering pass out?
31st July 2016, 06:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take education loan from any Bank for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme in UPTU?

Yes, you can get education loan to meet the expense of your tution fees for the course in UPTU. There are many banks which offer education loan for UPTU. The list of banks is attached below for your kind reference. You can also get education loan from SBI. There is no problem provided you comply with its terms and conditions and complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 59 views)
1st August 2016, 12:15 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take education loan from any Bank for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme in UPTU?

For sanction of education loan from State Bank of India, you must have loan letter from your institute containing fee structure for both tuition fee and hostel fees. If you have got tuition fee waiver seat then it means that there will no tuition fee charged from you for pursuing bachelor's degree. You will have to pay examination fee and hostel charged.

If you college provides loan letter for remaining fees then only SBI can sanction you education loan otherwise there is no chance to get loan sanctioned. For any more details, you can visit official website of education loan portal, https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.
1st August 2016, 12:25 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*Tuition waiver candidates are not eligible for taking education loan from any bank of India because your tuition fees is already waived by UP government then for which amount loan will be sanctioned.

*You can apply for loan for hostel fees but for that you need to submit hostel fee education loan letter from your institute then only bank will consider your application for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?