16th January 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can u explain a brief description of scholarship to be published in hr.sec school and college of Nagaland?

I want to know whether i have received my sholarship? Can u explain a brief description of scholarship to be published in higher secondary school and college of Nagaland? Kindly provide me the information soon as possible. Thanks!

21st July 2023, 04:34 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Can u explain a brief description of scholarship to be published in hr.sec school and college of Nagaland?

The scholarship you are referring to is the Nagaland State Scholarship for Higher Secondary and College Students. This scholarship is offered by the Government of Nagaland to students who are studying in higher secondary schools and colleges in Nagaland. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
  • Be a citizen of Nagaland.
  • Be a bonafide resident of Nagaland.
  • Be studying in a recognized higher secondary school or college in Nagaland.
  • Have scored at least 60% marks in the previous qualifying examination.
  • Be from a financially weaker background.
The scholarship is awarded on a merit basis. The selection committee will consider your academic achievements, financial need, and other factors when making their decision.
The scholarship amount is Rs. 5,000 per month. The scholarship is awarded for a period of one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?