12th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the use of getting scholarship? Is it really helpful for different fields?

What is the use of getting scholarship? Is it really helpful for different fields? Can you please explain me more details about the same? I just wanted to understand this and plus the ways I need to follow for getting the scholarship as well.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How and when I can apply for study scholarship?
  2. What should I do if I have forgotten the MHRD scholarship ID? How to get it back again?
  3. What should I do to get scholarship if I have scored 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE exam?
  4. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the study scholarship? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for applying scholarship if I have completed my intermediate course with 95% marks?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for being eligible for scholarship while doing Food science and technology?
  7. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing course in editing?
  8. When can I get the scholarship prize if I get selected today in this website?
  9. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  10. How to get a scholarship to go abroad if I am a app programming developer?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for getting scholarship to continue B.E higher education?
  12. When will I get the central CBSE scholarship after completion of my 12th exams?
  13. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  14. Will I get scholarship for 9th and 10th standard if I scored 84% in 8th?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship to do further studies?
  16. Which exam should I consider between GATE, IES, CAT and PSU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get the JNTU scholarship if I have scored 59.7% marks in 12th?
  18. How to get scholarship when pursuing MTM from IGNOU? What is the qualification required for it?
15th October 2015, 10:47 PM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: What is the use of getting scholarship? Is it really helpful for different fields?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the use of getting scholarship? Is it really helpful for different fields? Can you please explain me more details about the same? I just wanted to understand this and plus the ways I need to follow for getting the scholarship as well.

Thank you!
Yes ofcourse getting a scholarship is a very good thing in many ways.

First of all it recognizes your 'scholar'ship.

Secondly, it gives economic support for your educational expenses especially tuition fee and hostel fee ad exam fees.

Also it is an asset and a good reputation to tell that you study with scholarship.

Various levels of scholarships are available including school level, senior secondary and college level.

Also government sector as well as private sector scholarships are available. International scholarships are also good.

Eg.:Post metric scholarship, pre metric scholarship, central sector scholarship etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?