4th May 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs against a mortgaged property to study BS in Abroad?

Hello Everyone,
I am 19 years old and interested in availing an Education Loan so that I can join BS course in Abroad. My property is already mortgaged. Can I avail an Education Loan on that? My requirement is Rs. 12 Lacs.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  2. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  4. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property? -- [New]
  6. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  8. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it necessary to present House property to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs?
  10. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  11. Chances to get an Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs against property worth Rs. 1.5 crores? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  16. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  18. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
7th May 2016, 10:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs against a mortgaged property to study BS in Abroad?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot opt for education loan against a property which is already mortgaged. If you need to mortgage any property, you need to produce the original registry papers of the property and then there will also be a cross-check from the bank personnel. If they find the property already mortgaged, they will simply discard your loan request. You can opt for loan against some other property.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?