15th September 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Which type of shop can be mortgaged for education loan? What are the requirements for it?

Sir, I have completed 12th course and now want to study MBBS course from Russia so, I need education loan. My father has a Sweet Shop but I don't know it's value. Can I mortgage the shop for education loan? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs against a mortgaged property to study BS in Abroad?
  3. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?
  4. Can I apply for an education loan against residential and commercial properties? Can it be mortgaged for taking education loan?
  5. Chances to get education loan against property mortgaged from HDFC Bank to study in Russia? Can education loan sanction before admission?
  6. Required documents to apply for an education loan of 10 lakh from SBI? Which type of items can be mortgaged?
  7. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  9. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA against my Grocery shop whose half shareholder is my brother?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan for doing Pilot Training course? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MBA in Banking & Insurance? -- [New]
  13. Requirements to get an Education Loan for studying Bachelor in Financial Management?
  14. Requirements to get Education Loan for studying BTech in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does PNB provides education loan to study CA course? What are the requirements for it?
  16. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  17. Can a rental shop be mortgage for education loan? What are the guideline?
  18. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to study BS in Canada?
20th September 2017, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of shop can be mortgaged for education loan? What are the requirements for it?

Any commercial property, which is in your family's name. You need to get it mortgaged, only when you have taken a big education loan for studies. Normally, for study abroad course, you need to have take collateral security.

Hence, any shop which is in your name and has a good turnover, can surely be considered for mortgage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?