28th May 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?

Hello, I want to study MBBS and for this I need to apply an education loan. My friend has an account in Axis Bank but I don’t. However we both want to apply an education loan in this bank. So, for me, Axis Bank will provide an education loan? Or is it necessary to have an account in this Bank for applying an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Demat Account holder in Axis Bank get education loan without any security?
  2. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  3. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  5. Can I get loan for my sonÂ’s education if having salary account in Axis Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
  6. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  7. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Business Loan?
  8. Concession in Axis Bank Education Loan scheme for physically handicapped female candidate?
  9. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  10. Best bank among ICICI, Axis and PNB for the education loan? Which bank is beneficial for education loan?
  11. Is it necessary to have an account in Dena Bank to apply for an Education Loan?
  12. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  13. Is it necessary to have an account in Union Bank to apply for an Education Loan?
  14. Is it necessary to have an account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Benefits of applying an Education Loan in Axis Bank -- [New]
  16. Details of Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme for MTech aspirant?
  17. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  18. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
29th May 2018, 08:44 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?

No, it is not necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for an education loan. You are eligible to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank, if you have secured admission in higher education course in any Government recognised institute through entrance test/ merit based selection process. If you apply for an education loan in Axis Bank, then the bank will automatically open an account for you as part of your education loan application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?