30th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan to study B.Sc Nursing from Australia if got 66% in 12th? Do the Australian universities provide education loan?

I have got 66% in 12th with Biology stream and now want to go Australia to study B.Sc Nursing. So, please tell me can I get education loan for it? Do the Australian universities provide education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia?
  2. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  4. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  7. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  10. How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  13. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  14. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  15. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  16. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  17. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply?
3rd May 2017, 09:36 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get education loan to study B.Sc Nursing from Australia if got 66% in 12th? Do the Australian universities provide education loan?

Yes, you can get the loan. The borrowers can get the education loan from any bank, but my advice for you to take loan from the nationalized government bank as they will charge Rs. 1000 as a processing charge which is refundable and the rate of interest is also attractive you will get the education loan hassle free. No, Australian university does not provide education loan they provide scholarship to their meritorious students only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?