5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Concession in Indian Bank Education Loan for Physically Handicapped candidate?

I want to apply an education loan in Indian Bank. I have searched each and everything but couldn't get the answer regarding the concession for physically handicapped candidate. I am a physically handicapped candidate and want to know that is concession available in this bank's education loan scheme?

Related Questions:
17th September 2022, 08:33 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Indian Bank Education Loan for Physically Handicapped candidate?

NHFDC offers special loan to cater to the needs of physically handicapped students
The interest rate charged on such loans cannot exceed 8% while maximum repayment period is 36 months.

Such individual can avail a loan of upto Rs 25 lacs under various schemes offered by NHFDC .
Schemes offered for physically handicapped students by NHFDC to help them avail loan for different purpose.
The minimum
degree of disability should be 40% to be eligible for any concession.
Any disabled candidate can apply for loan through NHDFC scheme .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?