9th November 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get education loan for UGC NET coaching?

I want to do coaching for UGC NET for education subject. So i want to know if i can get education loan for the purpose?

10th November 2015, 03:47 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get education loan for UGC NET coaching?

You want to take educational loan for the UGC NET coaching. I am sorry to say that you will not get the educational loan for this purpose.

Educational Loan is given to you if you got admission in any professional course such as
--Engineering
--Medical
--Management

**Alternatively, you can take personal loan for this purpose. For this you have to visit nearest bank branch through which you want to take the loan fill the form and submit it with relevant documents such as ID Proof, photograph etc. Also require a guarantor for this purpose. After validating your form from the bank official your loan will be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?