1st June 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Concession in Allahabad Bank Education Loan for girl candidate?

Hello friends, I am studying in BTech and preparing for GATE and GRE. I want to do MTech after my BTech. I am a girl student and I want to apply an education loan from Allahabad Bank. Can I know that is it possible to get concession if I apply an education loan in this Bank?

Related Questions:
9th June 2018, 11:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Allahabad Bank Education Loan for girl candidate?

Yes, the Allahabad Bank offers concession of 0.50% on rate of interest of education loan to girl candidates. To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process. You can apply for education loan in Allahabad Bank through online at the bank official website or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?