2nd June 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Allahabad Bank Education Loan schemes?

Hello everyone, I want to get the detailed information about the schemes of the education loan facilitate by Allahabad Bank. I went to bank for this purpose but couldn’t understand about these things. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

3rd June 2018, 06:11 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about Allahabad Bank Education Loan schemes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to get the detailed information about the schemes of the education loan facilitate by Allahabad Bank. I went to bank for this purpose but couldn’t understand about these things. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Students who have secured admission to a higher education course in recognized colleges or universities in India or abroad through an entrance test or merit based selection process after completion of 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examinations are eligible to apply for the education loan in Allahabad Bank. Allahabad Bank education loan aims at offering financial support to the meritorious students for pursuing higher education. The courses should be recognized by UGC / Government / AICTE / AIBMS / ICMR. etc. for availing education loan in Allahabad Bank. Students have to provide necessary security for the education loan offered by the Allahabad Bank. Allahabad Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?