5th April 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Dear Sir, I am a girl candidate from Bihar. I am preparing for MBBS entrance exam and I want to study MBBS. I want to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank. Kindly let me know my eligibility for applying an education loan in this bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for BTech aspirant?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?
  5. Concession in Allahabad Bank Education Loan for girl candidate?
  6. State Bank or Allahabad Bank, which is better to apply for Education Loan?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Relaxation available for 60% Physically Disabled candidate in Allahabad Bank Education Loan? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for BDS aspirant? -- [New]
  10. What kind of securities required to get Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for studying MBBS under management quota?
  11. Eligibility to apply in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme for MBA aspirant?
  12. Government Bank or Private Bank, which is better to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  15. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for MBBS program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  16. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BTech aspirant?
  17. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
3rd May 2018, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am a girl candidate from Bihar. I am preparing for MBBS entrance exam and I want to study MBBS. I want to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank. Kindly let me know my eligibility for applying an education loan in this bank?

Candidates should have obtained admission to the MBBS course through an entrance examination (like NEET) in recognized institutions are eligible to apply for the education loan in Allahabad Bank. Meritorious students admitted under management quota are also eligible to apply for the education loan in Allahabad Bank. Candidates can get up to Rs 20 Lac for studies in India depending on the institution. They have to provide necessary collateral security and loan document should be executed jointly by the applicant and parent as joint borrowers for the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?