3rd March 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan for B.Tech aspirant?

Hello, I am newly heard about education loan. I am studying in 12th class and studying Science. My question is, what I have to do for taking education loan from bank because I want to do B.Tech after my 12th so please confirm me about education loan in details.

19th March 2018, 04:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan for B.Tech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am newly heard about education loan. I am studying in 12th class and studying Science. My question is, what I have to do for taking education loan from bank because I want to do B.Tech after my 12th so please confirm me about education loan in details.

Students can apply for education loans to study the BTech course in various nationalized banks and private banks. Candidates should be an Indian citizen and should get admission through entrance examination or merit based selection process for obtaining education loans. Candidates should have got the admission to the BTech course in any recognized engineering college for getting education loan. They have to contact any bank branch near their house for education loans. They have to submit necessary documents like fee schedule, letter of admission, address proof, identity proof, income proof of parents’, etc. Education loans cover the following expenses: Fees payable to college, Examination fees, Laboratory fees, Library fees, Purchase of books / equipment / instruments, Travel expenses for studies abroad, Purchase of Computers / Laptop.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?