1st July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Chances of cancellation of an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?

Hello friends, I want to apply for an Education Loan in any bank for doing my BTech course. So, I just want to know that what are the chances of cancellation of an Education Loan? Please help me to know about this immediately.

4th July 2018, 05:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of cancellation of an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?

The chances of cancellation of an education loan will depend on the factors like documentation, repaying capacity, etc.,. If you submit all the required documents properly and submit the required documents, your education loan will be sanctioned definitely and there will not be any cancellation of na education loan.
5th July 2018, 09:34 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The chances of cancellation of an education loan to study B.Tech course are very less unless you don't satisfy all the requirements specified by the bank. Your education loan will not be rejected, if you have secured admission in a Government recognised university and if you have the proper documents required to apply. After submitting the documents, the bank will verify them and sanction your education loan.
8th July 2018, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have already taken education loan and your application is accepted and amount disbursed, then you should talk with the bank manager for any such cancellation.

If you are asking about failure of application, then it purely depends on your capability. If you have enough collateral and have an excellent credit score, then chances of getting education loan is higher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?