26th November 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

An intermediate failed is eligible for Educational Loan?

I failed in inter 2nd year and the next year i passed is i'm eligible for eductional loan???? is im elgible for eductional loan?????

26th November 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: An intermediate failed is eligible for Educational Loan?

yes you are eligible depending upon what kind of course you are further applying for. Bank would not look for your marks (pass or fail) they would see in which university you plan to study and that varsity should be recognized and of well repute.
17th January 2014, 02:39 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower. It is completely bank’s discretion to sanction the loan after assessing your credit worthiness. In a way, the bank also checks out the merit of the borrower. It is on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance examination, you will get the loan sanctioned. Education loan can be sanctioned by the banks when your pursuing a stable course. You will not get education loan.
19th January 2014, 10:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Sorry to say that education loan is given based on your academic career. if you do not perform well in your career i.e. mainly your board exams you will face many difficulties to get the loan else if your career is good or first class your loan would be sanctioned easily.

But still if you complete your graduation at least on merit and with good marks then there are some chances that your loan application will be approved on merit basis.

Because you you have just only completed your intermediate that too with an year lagging behind it may not be possible for the bankers to rely on your merit, but if you can only place a guarantor in front of the bankers who will assure them of repaying your loan amount back only if you are unable to do that then there are some chances to get approved.

The guarantor should have a good sound and stable financial background also. It is one of the factor in getting eligible for study loan. I hope you have now got your doubt cleared.
28th January 2014, 02:13 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You can definitely seek educational provided you need to prove your caliber. You are eligible for the education loan if you wish to pursue higher studies. You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans. There are a lot of help for the under developed segment of the society from the Government of India. Recently, it has launched a scheme to provide full interest subsidy during the period of course and one year or six months after getting job. One can return the loans within the time frame.
15th May 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I pass inter as compartmental and i pass the Graduate in regular so i'm eligible for eductional loan gor master's???? is im elgible for eductional loan
9th February 2016, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

An intermediate fail and passed secure a first class marks. I dont have a parents and gardian are week in financial then tell me ii am eligible for education loan
7th September 2021, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 12th..that's why I have done Diploma and now I wanted to do btech..can I get student loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?