21st April 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Bank Education loan scheme to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?

Dear Friends,
I want to go Abroad for studying for Aeronautical Engineering. But my parents doesn't afford this. So, I want to go for an Education Loan. Please tell me the Bank Education Loan scheme. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  2. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  4. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  5. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  6. Detailed bank education loan scheme to study MBBS in Abroad? Scholarships sponsor by Government?
  7. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  8. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  10. United Bank of India Education Loan scheme to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  11. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  12. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  16. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  17. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  18. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
23rd April 2016, 02:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank Education loan scheme to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?

To get an Education loan from bank for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course in Abroad, you must have to submit a security based on your loan amount. If the loan amount is equal to Rs. 4 lacs, no security is required and if the loan amount ranges from Rs.4 lacs to Rs.7.5 lacs, your parents must be joint borrowers and if the loan amount ranges more than Rs.7.5 lacs, you must have to submit Collateral Security to bank in the form of House/ Flat documents which is equal to bank loan amount for getting an Education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?