16th July 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Details to get an education loan from government bank to study Diploma in Petrochemical engineering?

Dear sir, I want to study three years Diploma in Petrochemical engineering course so, I need education loan. Please send me details to get an education loan from government bank?

17th July 2017, 09:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to get an education loan from government bank to study Diploma in Petrochemical engineering?

To get an education loan from Government bank for pursuing Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course, you should secured admission in a recognised institution. To apply for an education loan, you have to visit the bank, contact the manager, fill the loan application form and submit it along with documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, Admission letter, etc.,. After submitting all the documents, the bank will verify it and they will sanction your education loan.
18th July 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to get an education loan from government bank to study Diploma in Petrochemical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I want to study three years Diploma in Petrochemical engineering course so, I need education loan. Please send me details to get an education loan from government bank?

Those students who are studying Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering can apply for an education loan through various nationalized banks like State Bank of India. State Bank of India offers education loan to students for studying Diploma courses approved by AICTE. Education loan from SBI covers the following expenses: college fees, examination/library/laboratory fees, purchase of books, instruments, computers etc. SBI offers up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. Repayment will commence one year after completion of the diploma course. Students can contact the SBI branch for education loan. They have to provide the following documents to obtain an education loan: Letter of admission, Fee schedule, PAN Card & AADHAR Card of the Student and Parent, Proof of Identity, Proof of Residence, Bank account statement for the last 6 months, Proof of Income etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?