16th July 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? What will be necessary documents for it?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Tech course from KIIT University. Please tell me how can I get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? What will be necessary documents for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  2. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  3. How to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank? Documents and requirements for it?
  4. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  5. Best bank among ICICI, Axis and PNB for the education loan? Which bank is beneficial for education loan?
  6. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  7. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?
  8. How to get an education loan from Axis Bank in Ujjain? Necessary required documents for it?
  9. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  10. Procedure to get education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? What are the requirements for it?
  11. How to get education loan of 20 lakh from Axis Bank? Maximum tenure and interest rate?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for Executive MBA course?
  13. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much loan amount Axis Bank provides without any security?
  15. Documents required for an education loan of 10 lakh from Bank of India? How much I have to pay for it?
  16. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan? -- [New]
  17. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  18. Chances to get an education loan from Bank of India worth rupees 10 lakh without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?
17th July 2017, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? What will be necessary documents for it?

To get an education loan of Rs. 10 lakhs from Axis Bank, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university. To apply for an education loan, you should have to submit documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, Admission letter, Photographs, loan application form, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, your education loan will be processed within 10-15 working days.
18th July 2017, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? What will be necessary documents for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study B.Tech course from KIIT University. Please tell me how can I get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? What will be necessary documents for it?

Axis bank offers education loan for the students who have obtained admission in Graduation or Post Graduation course from a recognized college/university. Education loan of Axis bank covers tuition fees, hostel fees, cost of books etc. Candidates have to visit the nearest Axis bank branch or can apply online for education loan. Applications of the education loans are processed within 15 working days. The applicant should be a resident of India to obtain an Education Loan from Axis Bank. No margin on loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs. Axis Bank Education Loan website link is Click Here

Documents required for education loan from Axis Bank given below;

Passport or Voter ID or Driving License or PAN Card
Latest salary slip
Bank Account Statement or Latest Electricity Bill or Existing House Lease agreement
Bank Statement / Pass Book of last 6 months
Copy of Admission Letter along with Fees schedule
Mark Sheets / Certificates of SSC or HSC or Graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?