16th July 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Fees required to study MBA in Airline & Airport Management from Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan?

I am a girl candidate and want to study MBA in Airline & Airport Management course from Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore. Please tell me how much fees required for it? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  2. Is it good to study MBA in Airline Management? Whether bank will sanction education loan for this course?
  3. MBA in airline & airport management? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MBA Airline and Airport management? What is the fees structure?
  5. Fees to study MBA course from Symbiosis University? How can I avail education loan from UCO Bank?
  6. Which is better among Airline & Airport Management and Logistics & Supply Chain Management to study in MBA?
  7. Expenses covered under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA course? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University?
  10. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  11. Which is better for girls MBA in Airline & Airport Management or MBA in Logistic & Supply Chain?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  13. Securities against an Education Loan at Punjab & Sind Bank to study MBA?
  14. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management?
  15. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses?
  16. How can I study MBA accounts after completing B.E EEE and MBA(Airline and Airport Management)?
  17. Anna university MBA airline & airport management is AICTE approved?
  18. Required qualification to do MBA in Airline and Airport Management?
18th July 2017, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees required to study MBA in Airline & Airport Management from Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a girl candidate and want to study MBA in Airline & Airport Management course from Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore. Please tell me how much fees required for it? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan?

Fees for the MBA in Airline & Airport Management course in Bharathiar University is Rs 36,640 for the first semester. Bharathiar University website link is given Click Here

Many nationalized and private banks in India offer educational loans to students. Candidates can avail education loans through any nationalized bank like State Bank of India, Indian Bank, Andhra Bank, Canara Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, Bank of India etc. SBI is one of the biggest banks in India; therefore, it is better to apply for education loan through SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?