4th March 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Do I have a chance of getting scholarship being in 2nd year of Biomedical engineering?

Hi
I'm doing B.Tech 2nd year in Biomedical
Engineering from Anna University,
Do I have any chance of scholarship now
for completing this B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in Biomedical engineering
  2. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  3. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  5. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  6. Forgot MHRD Scholarship ID No, what to do?
  7. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  8. How can I check the status of CSSS Scholarship?
  9. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  11. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  12. How to get the 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship?
  13. Unable to renew 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship
  14. How to get scholarship when am doing B.Tech 2nd year?
  15. If I get a drop of 1 year in 2nd year in engineering then will it affect my career? Will I get a chance for campus placement?
  16. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  17. Eligibility to apply for scholarship for a B.Com 2nd year student?
  18. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
26th October 2017, 02:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have a chance of getting scholarship being in 2nd year of Biomedical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I'm doing B.Tech 2nd year in Biomedical
Engineering from Anna University,
Do I have any chance of scholarship now
for completing this B.Tech course?

Yes, you have a chance of getting scholarship being in 2nd year of Biomedical Engineering. There are various government and private organizations offering scholarships to the deserving students. You can contact your college office or apply directly (online) for scholarships. Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. There are some organizations like Gaurav Foundation offering scholarships to the second year students. You must have scored at least 60% marks in all the examinations (from 10th onwards) to avail the Gaurav Foundation scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?