7th March 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship which covers my full tuition fee of a year if studying B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?

Sir,
Can you tell me that I get my full
tuition fee which is Rs. 1.2L per annum
if I apply for scholarship? And I am a B.Tech
Electrical Engineering student.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get full tuition fee in scholarship if pursue B.Tech in IIT?
  2. How can I get sufficient scholarship for 6th semester tuition fee in diploma engineering course?
  3. Scholarship and fee details of Master in International Relation Milan?
  4. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  5. How to get admission in US for studying MBA? I am from Bangladesh and have completed masters in Accounting
  6. How can I get laptop as scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) student, studying on fee reimbursement and merit scholarship?
  7. How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Universities offering scholarship for Masters? Fee and how much will be the scholarship?
  9. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  10. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  11. If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?
  12. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  13. How to get admission in Marine Engineering after passing B.Tech? What is the average tuition fee?
  14. Is it possible to take Loan in 3rd year of B.Tech to may tuition fee?
  15. How can I get full scholarship being a student of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?
  16. How to get a full scholarship to study in USA?
  17. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Forms for entrance exams of vellore institute of tech and karunya institute
26th October 2017, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship which covers my full tuition fee of a year if studying B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you tell me that I get my full
tuition fee which is Rs. 1.2L per annum
if I apply for scholarship? And I am a B.Tech
Electrical Engineering student.
Waiting for your reply.

It is very difficult to get a scholarship which covers your full tuition fee of a year. There are various government and private scholarships available in India for engineering graduates. The scholarship amount varies from one scholarship to another. For example IOCL offers Rs 3,000 per month as scholarship for engineering graduates. In Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College & University Students, candidates can get Rs 1,000 per month for 3 years and Rs 2,000 per month in 4th year. LIC offers Rs 10,000 annually for the selected candidates. You can find the details in the website links for other details regarding scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?