11th May 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Do SBI bank provide education loan to get admission in IIHM, Kolkata? What is the procedure followed?

Do SBI bank provide education loan to get admission in IIHM, Kolkata? What is the procedure followed? Can you please give me the complete steps which I need to follow up next to ensure that I will get the educational loan for my further studies? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fees required to study Hotel Management course from IIHM Kolkata? Does SBI give education loan for it? Procedure to apply for education loan?
  2. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  3. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  4. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  5. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Bank loan information for admission in IIHM?
  8. Procedure to get education loan for Hotel Management in IIHM, Pune?
  9. Does IIHM institute provide education loan to students?
  10. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  11. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  12. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  13. Will SBI provide Education loan after failing in 1 subject?
  14. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  15. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  16. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  17. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
23rd May 2017, 11:20 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do SBI bank provide education loan to get admission in IIHM, Kolkata? What is the procedure followed?

International Institute of Hotel Management is internationally recognized in hospitality management. The borrowers will get the maximum of Rs. 10 Lac as a loan to complete this course in India. At first you have to visit the official website of state bank of India and have to click the tab named as Personal banking then the various sub tabs will be open under which you have to select the tab "Education loan web platform for students" after clicking on that tab a page will open then you have to select the scheme after that you need to fill up the application form after reading all the rules and regulation carefully and further you need to scan your documents (necessary or demanded) and signature and have to upload or else you can visit the near branch of SBI and can investigate about the loan from the branch manager then you can apply then and there by filling up the form and you have to sub,it the photocopies of the educational documents, admission letter, Id proof, Address proof, income certificate of the parents, etc. The borrower must get the admission before applying for the education loan.
7th July 2020, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do SBI bank provide education loan to get admission in IIHM, Kolkata? What is the procedure followed?

How to proses for education lon iihm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?