22nd February 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Do we have any scholarship for 2nd year geology honors student?

I am a geology honors student. My marks in 12th is 72.4 percentage. Can I take any scholarship? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same? Please guide me with the information soon as possible. Thank you!

8th November 2017, 03:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we have any scholarship for 2nd year geology honors student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a geology honors student. My marks in 12th is 72.4 percentage. Can I take any scholarship? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same? Please guide me with the information soon as possible. Thank you!

Those students who are studying in the 2nd year Geology honors course can apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is offered to students who are studying 2nd year of graduation course also. Eligibility to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is as follows: students must be Indian citizen and should have scored over 60% marks in all the examinations (10th, 12th and Graduation first year). Your age should be over 17 years and less than 35 years to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. You can apply online or offline for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?