8th January 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the scholarship with 88.6 percentage marks in WBBSE higher secondary examination?

I have got 88.6% marks in WBBSE HS examination. Am I eligible for the scholarship? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this. It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete eligibility criteria to check. Thanks!

8th November 2017, 03:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the scholarship with 88.6 percentage marks in WBBSE higher secondary examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 88.6% marks in WBBSE HS examination. Am I eligible for the scholarship? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this. It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete eligibility criteria to check. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible for various scholarships with 88.6% marks in WBBSE higher secondary examination. There are various government and private scholarships are offered to students for studying higher education. In general, scholarships are offered to students based on merit and family income. Some of the scholarships available to you are given below;

National Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

West Bengal Government Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

D.P.I. Special Stipend Scheme - Official Website

G.P. Birla Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?