29th March 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Best university of USA to study MS after B.Tech ECE? How to approach a government bank for an education loan?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in ECE and want to study MS course from USA. Please tell me which university is best for it? How to approach a government bank for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  2. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  3. Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?
  4. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  5. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study in MAAC which is affiliated to Cambridge University, USA? How much time it will take to sanction an Education Loan?
  7. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  8. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  9. How to approach the SBI Bank branch available at LPU campus for an education loan to study B.Tech?
  10. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  11. How to approach bank to avail an Education Loan of Rs. 11 Lacs to study B.E.(Architectural Engineering) in New Zealand?
  12. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  13. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  14. Education loan for BAMS course?
  15. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  16. From which bank should I apply to get an education loan, a Government or a Private bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get approval letter from Vanderbilt University, USA to apply for an education loan? Which bank is good for it?
  18. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
8th November 2017, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university of USA to study MS after B.Tech ECE? How to approach a government bank for an education loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in ECE and want to study MS course from USA. Please tell me which university is best for it? How to approach a government bank for an education loan?

Best universities to study MS in the USA after completion of BTech ECE are given below;

Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Official Website

California Institute of Technology - Official Website

Stanford University - Official Website

Georgia Institute of Technology - Official Website

University of California Berkeley - Official Website

Princeton University - Official Website

Various nationalized banks in India offer education loans to study in the USA. Students have to contact any nationalized bank branch near their permanent address for an education loan or apply online. Students can find the details on the website of the bank or staff in the branch guide the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?