11th December 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?

Hello,
I have got 67.3 percentage of marks in 12th standard. I want to do BDS in Karnataka. I am from ST category and I want to apply for an Education Loan. Please tell me if I get any deduction in my fee through my category then also I am eligible for an Education Loan?

11th June 2017, 08:59 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?

Yes, ST category candidates are also eligible to apply for an education loan for further studies. To get an education loan the candidate has to apply first by visiting the official website of the bank or by visiting the nearest branch of the bank. The borrower can get a maximum of Rs. 10 Lac to study in India and the borrower has to submit a few documents required by the bank such as ID Proof (Voter Id, Adhaar card, etc.), Address proof (electricity bill, mobile bill, etc.), educational documents, passport size photographs, etc. The candidate also required third party guarantor if loan taken up to Rs. 7.50 Lac, tangible collateral security of equal amount of loan if taken above Rs. 7.50 Lac.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?