23rd October 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship (MOBC Manipur)? When to apply and documents required for it?

Sir, I am from Manipur but studying in West Bengal. I want to know can I apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship (MOBC Manipur)? When to apply and documents required for it?

26th October 2017, 03:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship (MOBC Manipur)? When to apply and documents required for it?

Eligibility criteria for MOBC Manipur Pre-matric scholarship are:-
Applicants must be OBC, SC, ST or Minority to be eligible
Applicants must provide valid documents for the scholarship
Applicants must secure 60% from affiliated by state or central government institute/college
Applicants must be bonafide from Manipur state
Family income of the family must not exceed 2 lakh per annum.

Required documents for this are:-
School or College certificates
Domicile
Birth Certificate
Passport size photo
Aadhar Card
Income Certificate (less than 2 lakh)
Caste Certificate
Ration Card.

Sorry to inform you but you had missed this chance this time. You can try next year.Last date of duly filled in application form submission along with the enclosures is 6th September, 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?