10th August 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Bank Interest rates for Education Loan to study B.Arch course?

Hello,
I would like to know that if I want to study B.Arch with the help of Education Loan then what Interest rates will the Bank charge? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  2. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  4. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  5. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  6. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  10. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  11. Bank Interest rates for Education Loan to study B.Arch course? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  13. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  14. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  16. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  17. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
12th August 2015, 02:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank Interest rates for Education Loan to study B.Arch course?

The interest rate depends on Reserve Bank of India and it fluctuates from time to time. Usually all the banks have a definite rate of interest which is decided by the Reserve Bank as per market conditions and its internal policies and every loanee has to comply with that. However, State Bank of India charges 1 % lesser interest rate than other banks. The interest charged is Simple Interest for the entire study period. Usually the rate of interest fluctuates in the range of 13-14.5 %.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?