26th July 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any loan for IAS students?

Is there education loan for ias students with out interest. Could you please tell me as soon as possible.

28th July 2015, 06:44 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any loan for IAS students?

I am sorry to say this but there is loan without any interest that is provided to students of any discipline.
The Banks provide Educational Loans to the students and the process to repayment varies as there are a lot of options in the manner in which the Loan can be repaid but none of the Loans provided by the Banks are interest free.
So if you are applying for the Educational Loan there will be an interest amount which you must pay to the Bank.
5th August 2015, 07:08 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any loan for IAS students?

Hello Friend..

Education Loan is provided to only those candidates who got admission in engineering or Medical field.. So you cannot get the education loan being a IAS student....

But you can get the personal loan from any bank...

And from my opinion take a personal loan from that bank which has lowest rate of interest such as SBI..

For getting more details regarding the rate of interest, EMI, documents required etc you can visit to nearest bank branch office..

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?