7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Does Government ordered an Installment Free Education Loan in India?

Sir,
I want to take Education Loan for study MCA course. I have heard about the news that Government now ordered to make installment free education loan in India. Is it a true information?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank will pay the every installment of my semester expenses?
  2. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  3. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  4. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  8. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  9. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  10. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  12. Last date to submit the document for Loan Subsidy by Central government?
  13. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  14. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  15. Colleges offering BDS course with Education Loan in India? Detailed information about Guarantee in Education Loan scheme?
  16. List of Financial Institutes which offer Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy in India?
  17. Does Bank grant Education Loan to study B.Tech in Government Aided college?
  18. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
31st October 2015, 07:13 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Government ordered an Installment Free Education Loan in India?

Nothing of sort has been confirmed as of now.
But there was of some news in this regard you are true in that sense.
Nothing of that sort has been implemented as of now by the Banks.
If you are taking an Educational Loan you will have to start repaying 6 months after the completion of your course and the repayment will be in a monthly installment manner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?