2nd March 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Does Reserve Bank of India (RBI) provides education loan?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Tech course from VIT, Vellore and so, I want to get education loan. Please tell me is Reserve Bank of India (RBI) provides education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  2. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  3. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  4. Detailed information about RBI Risk Weightage on Education Loan?
  5. Detailed information about RBI Risk Weightage on Education Loan?
  6. Detailed information about RBI Risk Weightage on Education Loan?
  7. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  8. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  9. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  10. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  11. David Johnson who uses the reserve Bank of India to do his lending is a genuine person or fraud for education loan?
  12. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  17. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
4th March 2017, 10:01 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Does Reserve Bank of India (RBI) provides education loan?

Yes RBI does provide an education loan
The scheme aims at providing financial assistance on reasonable terms:

*to the poor and needy to undertake basic education.

*to the meritorious students to pursue higher/ professional/ technical education.
For full details visit the official webpage of RBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?