2nd March 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get discounts and lower interest rates on an education loan for a girl candidate?

Dear sir, I am a female students and want to study MBA course from top business colleges. Please tell me can a girl candidate get discounts and lower interest rates on an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  2. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  3. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates of an Education Loan being an OC-EBC girl?
  4. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  5. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  6. Why the interest rates are fluctuating higher when I had applied for an Education Loan on Fixed Rates?
  7. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  9. Can I get benefits to apply for an Education Loan through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Germany? Interest rates charge against an Education Loan?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan being a girl?
  12. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  13. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. Interest rates set by RBI for Education Loan?
  15. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?
  18. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
4th March 2017, 08:35 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Chances to get discounts and lower interest rates on an education loan for a girl candidate?

Yes you can get deduction in the following banks:
>State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) Education Loan
>Syndicate Bank Education Loan
> HSBC India Student Education Loan Program
>Central Bank of India Cent Vidyarthi Program
>Overseas Bank's Vidya Jyoti Program
>Allahabad Education Loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?