25th February 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Education loan to study Bachelor Of Hotel Management in KL University?

I am a student of 12th standard. My aim is to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in KL University. But I have heard that there is an expense of 3 to 4 lacs of BHM course in KL University. My parents cannot afford this huge amount so I want to switch towards education loan. Can you tell me about loan facility from any bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  2. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  3. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  5. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  8. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Higher Secondary marksheet to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  10. Does HDFC Bank provides education loan to study BHM from GESTO Hotel Management Institute?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BHM in IIHM? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  14. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  15. How to get education loan from Syndicate Bank for Bachelor of Hotel & Hospitality Management course?
  16. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  17. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad if belongs to Bhopal?
3rd March 2018, 06:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan to study Bachelor Of Hotel Management in KL University?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management from KL University. After securing admission in BHM course in KL University, you can apply for an education loan through online at the respective bank official website. Since, you have mentioned that you require only 3 to 4 lakhs to complete the course, you can apply for an education loan and no security documents are required for that. You have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?