3rd August 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks?

Sir, I have got 67% in Madhyamik and 83.2% in HSC with Arts stream. Now I want to get admission in Hotel Management course. But my family financial condition is too weak. I need education loan. Will I be able to get education loan from leading Banks?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get education loan from leading banks to study Hotel Management course if got 57% in 12th? -- [New]
  2. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  4. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  6. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  8. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  9. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  11. Does banks provide education loan to BHM at IIPM?
  12. Why poor students are deprived of getting Education Loan from leading banks?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  14. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in Demonetization period to study Marine engineering course?
  15. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  16. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
5th August 2016, 08:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan from the leading banks to pursue your hotel management course. There is no problem with the financial condition of your family. If you get admission call from a reputed institute offering good exposure or placement opportunities, then you can get your loan sanctioned smoothly. However, you will need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme and complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank.
5th August 2016, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks?

Yes, you are eligible to get education loan from leading banks to study Hotel Management course. Most of the banks offer education loan upto Rs. 4 lakhs without any security. To get an education loan of more than Rs. 4 lakhs, you need to provide security to bank to get an education loan. If you need an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you need to submit collateral security documents to bank, else you can't get an education loan from bank.
19th April 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 48% in Madhyamik and 56% in H.S. Now i like to Take Admission in IIHM KOLKATA in Hotel management course but my family's financial condition is Not well will I be eligible for Education loan from any leading bank
25th April 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir. I am poor student 12th pass with 45%. But I would like to have hotel management course in guwahati panjabari institution but financial problem . I need loan for 3 years course. Please help me. Reply me 8812992201 .Thanks
23rd May 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have completed 10th class in last year with 6.8 aggregate. I am interested to study hotel management.We are financially too weak so i want education loan from leading banks.am I eligible to get education loan.please give me suggestion
19th June 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I complete graduation from science with math Hon's now I want to join hotel management course but I have no money please Tell me now what I can do
3rd October 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have completed 10th class in last year with 6.6 aggregate. I am interested to study hotel management.We are financially too weak so i want education loan from leading banks.am I eligible to get education loan.please give me suggestion
27th March 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am aspiring student who wishes to take admission in it institution , but my financial condition is not so well that I can study in your institution....so I need a loan...I just want to know that the institution is providing loan to only government employees ( central government employees) or to every one...like my father does service which comes private sector
..so sir will I would be able to get my loan sanctioned?
5th April 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

My name is sudhir teli. I have 10 passed with 76 % in 2016. I want to join a hotel management with lot of interested in cooking. But i have financial problem we are very poor.so i request help for me.contact no -9064777210
30th April 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Sir. My name is narsimha naidu. I got 82%10th and 82% 12th.But I want to join a hotel management with lot of interested in cooking. But I have financial problems we are very poor. I have no money.so I request help for me.
19th May 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello 'sir. My name is naved sharing l got 85%10th and 61% But I want join a hotel management, but I have financial problems we are very poor so. I requested help for me
23rd May 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello! Sir I have secured 8.2 in 10th(CBSE) and 62% in ISC and continuing BCA at present and interested in hotel management course at GNIHM. But sir am financially weak to afford can I avail loan from leading banks of GNIHM?.
8th July 2018, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission hotel management institute but i have not enough money and own house for security so am l eligible for student loan.
9th August 2018, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

I have not enough money & own house for security but i want to take admission hotel management from Fihm (naihati ) so am i eligible for education loan ??
22nd October 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I got 36% in 10th and 61% in 12th can I get education loan for hotel management?
7th June 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir bank of India will do education loan for international institute of hotel management
4th August 2019, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Sir I want to loan for hotel management just because of my financial condition are not good and I just completed my graduation in last year.
So sir Please help me and say for this topic.
22nd June 2020, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected, I got 84% in 10th 2010 pass out and 74% in 12th 2012 pass out. So could you please tell me am I eligible for education loan after 8yrs of education gap. I really need this pls help me out.

Thanks and regards
25th June 2020, 11:59 AM
B. Sc

Hello sir, I m shweta gupta. I got B. Sc(home science.)78percent pass out 2012,GNM nursing 65percent 2016pass out .so could you please tell me am l eligible for education loan after 4year of education gap. I really need this plz help me out.

Thanks and regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?