24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan to study MS(Machine Design) in USA?

Dear Sir, I am a BTech student of Mechanical Engineering. After my BTech I want to study MS in Machine Design in USA. I want to take an Education Loan for this. Some says the expense is too high to study in USA. So I have decided to take loan for my further education. Give me the details of education loan for me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  2. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Textile Design)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for BSc(Textile Design) course? -- [New]
  4. Banks offering an Education Loan to study MDes course in INSD? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  5. List of banks which offer education loan to study Bachelor of Design course in NID? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  6. Education Loan schemes to study MBBS in USA?
  7. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  8. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan facility to study Bachelor in Communication Design in Pearl Academy?
  10. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  11. What kind of benefit I will get if study MS in USA through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes to study in Abroad?
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study in MAAC which is affiliated to Cambridge University, USA? How much time it will take to sanction an Education Loan?
  13. Whether Education Loan includes travelling expenses in case of study in Abroad?
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BSc in Interior Design & Decoration?
  15. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  16. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan with low interest rates to study MD in USA
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
27th May 2018, 10:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education Loan to study MS(Machine Design) in USA?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an education loan for pursuing MS (Machine Design) course in USA. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission in any higher education course in a Government recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website. To get an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you should have to submit the collateral security documents equal to loan amount for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?